“A woman who knows her worth is a woman who can change the world.”
About Brave & Beautiful Consulting
Hey sis, I am so happy you’re here!
Nothing makes me more excited than seeing young women on fire in their purpose and positioned in their calling. That’s why I created Brave & Beautiful Consulting, a one-on-one opportunity to mentor, coach, and encourage young women to go after their personal goals and dreams.
As the longest reigning Miss Florida and competitive dancer for over 12 years, I firsthand understand what it takes to step in front of a panel of judges with courage and confidence. I am here to remind you that you have massive potential and purpose, no matter if you have a title or not!
Whether you’re competing in a pageant, dance competition, or stepping into a job interview, I want to help you sharpen your competitive skills and conquer your interview/performance, all while remaining true to your core. So let’s get started!
I would love to help coach you in the following areas:
- Private Interview Training
- Social Media Branding
- Public Speaking
- Competition Choreography
- Evening Gown Walk
- On-stage Question
- Stage Presence
- Platform Building
- Confidence Development
- Private Dance Lessons
Interested? Click the link below!
“Michaela works wonders! She not only taught me different techniques to master my personal interview, but she helped boost my overall confidence as a person. She truly does invest her time to make you feel your best and won’t stop until you feel that way!”Brooklyn Lambert, Miss South Central (Miss Michigan local, Miss America Organization)
“Michaela helped me break down my walls and walk into competitions confident in myself. She knows where I need to improve and then guides me in ways to excel. The most important thing is that she has helped me see the value in myself! I couldn’t ask for a better consultant.”Alaina Fuller, Miss Nebo (Miss Utah local, Miss America Organization)
Pageant credits include:
- Miss Florida 2019-2021 (Miss America Organization)
- Top 15 at Miss America 2020
- 1st Runner up to Miss Florida 2018
- Preliminary Talent & Interview Award (Miss Florida 2018)
- 1st Runner Up to Miss University of Alabama 2017
- Miss Florida’s Outstanding Teen 2014
- Top 10 at Miss America’s Outstanding Teen 2015
Dance credits include:
- Dancer for Alabama Dance Team, Alabama Repertory Dance Theatre, Dance Alabama!
- Commercial Dancer for Level Talent Group
- Competitive Dancer for 10 years at Shooting Stars School of Performing Arts